You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date,
- To buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier and the final goods have taken possession of or has, if you have ordered more goods under a single order and these are supplied separately;
To exercise your right, you have to (Chris Hettenhausen, Am Park 129, 99955 Ballhausen, Phone: 01577-5700991, E-mail address: 1RadWerkstatt@gmx.de) by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by mail letter, fax or e-mail), inform them of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion and Erlöschensgründe
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- When their unsealed after delivery for supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- The supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery because of its nature inseparably with other goods;
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.